Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to my minds planet

I think a lot. Probably too much. (But they're mostly positive thoughts :) Some say that meditating and clearing your mind of all thoughts can be the most mentally rewarding thing you can do. Thus I do attempt to meditate daily, and live in the present as much as possible. Since that is currently only 15 minutes out of the day, I'm retired and my writing skills need a reboot, I figured I'd start a blog to document my mind's thoughts. Plus Kat and I have some exciting adventures ahead of us that are gonna need a place to live on the web.

As for the name "KG's Manifesto", it stems from Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto. (and I was named after Karl Marx. haha. its true.) KG stands for two things, Khavari-Gusner and me. So welcome to my manifesto and the Khavari-Gusner adventure manifesto.

Read at your own risk. Don't blame me when you decide to quit your job, follow your passions, explore the world, and do that one thing you've always wanted to do. Don't blame me for your elated happiness afterwards either. Haha. Enjoy the paintings of my mind. I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes:

"twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. so throw off the bowlines. sail away from the safe harbor. catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

"there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way" -Thich Nhat Hanh





No comments:

Post a Comment